Come and join us!
Lacock Photography Members’ Club is a camera club which meets live online in our professional virtual classroom twice each month, with a break in the summer. The aim of the club is to enable members to develop their photography skills in a non-competitive and supportive environment. Club membership is an ideal forum for members to discuss and share their interest and knowledge in a friendly environment.
Meetings are held online in our virtual classroom during the first and third weeks of a month on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, 7:00pm – 9:00pm. So members can choose to be part of the Tuesday stream or the Wednesday stream to best suit their diary, and if you can’t make your usual night, you are welcome to join the other. The programme for Tuesday evenings and Wednesday evenings will be identical, the up to date programme is here>>>
The cost of club membership is £10 per month.
• Membership of the online/virtual camera club, using our professional live video stream technology.
• Free of charge ad hoc support from Lacock Photography via email or phone e.g. technical shooting problems, purchase of new equipment, Lightroom or Photoshop Elements queries.
• 20% discount on any of Lacock Photography’s workshops.
• 20% discount on Lacock Photography’s printing services.
• 20% discount on Lacock Photography’s image review service (£10 per image after discount)
• 20% discount on Lacock Photography’s Lightroom photo editing service (£5 per image after discount).
Camera Club Arrangements
The format of the Camera Club will be developed by the members over time.
• Meetings will be held online in our virtual classroom during the first and third weeks of a month on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, 7:00pm – 9:00pm. Meetings will normally run from September to June, with a break from virtual meetings in July and August, but still with summer activities.
• Photoshoots every two months throughout the year – out and about with your camera!
• Lacock Photography will deliver live photography presentations covering a wide range of aspects of the art and science of photography.
• External photographers will be invited to present live on a regular basis (approximately 6 times per year – alternating between Tuesday and Wednesday evenings).
• A photography challenge will be set each month, participating members’ photographs will then be reviewed and critiqued by each other.
• There will be opportunity to review members photographs e.g. from a recent holiday or a specific shoot or project etc.
• Closed Facebook group for club members.
Joining club live virtual meetings is via clicking on an internet link, no special software is required to be downloaded. The meeting will be interactive using webcams and microphones.
The Virtual Classroom will work on Windows or Mac systems using an up to date Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge Internet Browser. Safari will work on iPad but not on Mac or Macbook. Support for Safari on Mac and Macbook is expected soon. If in doubt please contact us and we would be happy to log you in to the Virtual Classroom to check that everything works before you sign up.
Full details of system requirements for Members to participate in the Virtual Classroom are shown here>>>.
How to Join
Just complete the membership form and we will do the rest! You will receive an email with a secure payment link that will enable you to pay your monthly subscription by credit or debit card automatically.
If you decide that you no longer want to be part of the club, you can cancel at any time. Its just a matter of letting us know by email or phone and we will stop your monthly subscription with immediate effect.
For more details please see the Lacock Photography Members’ Club Terms and Conditions. There are no catches or lock ins, we want you to be a happy member!