Lifestyle Portrait Photography Photoshoot
HALF DAY PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY PHOTOSHOOT – MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS
We are holding two half day ‘lifestyle’ Portrait Photography Photoshoots” with model Leila. Each session will be 3 hours in duration, of which 2 hours will be shooting with the model. The sessions will be led by Anna Durrant.
Limited to a maximum of 4 student photographers, Anna will be on hand to provide guidance and coaching, as she does during the photo shoot on the very popular 1 day Lifestyle Portrait Photography course. This is a terrific opportunity to build your experience in getting better portrait shots and for developing your portfolio.
To get the most out of the Portrait Photography Photoshoot, it is recommended that students are able to control depth of field, capture motion and have an understanding of the ISO setting. These skills are taught on our Beginners Digital Photography Course.
This half day workshop will commence in the studio where Anna will brief the students and model before walking into the centre of Lacock Village a couple of hundred metres away. Anna will direct the shoot to make best use of the available light and features, explaining what the aim is in each situation. Several locations will be used and dependent upon the weather and light, some indoor locations may be used – e.g. The Tithe Barn.
Arrive for Tea/Coffee 9:30 am
Introductions and briefing for photo shoot 9:45 am
Photo shoot in gallery and Lacock Village 10:00am -12:00pm
Debrief back in gallery 12:00pm
Depart Lacock Photography 12:15pm -12:30pm
Arrive for Tea/Coffee 1:00pm
Introductions and briefing for photo shoot 1:15pm
Photo shoot in gallery and Lacock Village 1:30pm -3:30pm
Debrief back in gallery 3:30pm
Depart Lacock Photography 3:45pm -4:00pm
Anna specialises in portraits and wedding Photography and runs her business from her home in Hullavington, Wiltshire. It is a combination of Anna’s technical expertise, her artistic eye and her outgoing, warm personality that makes Anna such a successful people photographer.
Anna initially trained locally at Chippenham and Trowbridge Colleges where she gained distinctions in several City and Guilds modules in Photography. Anna has also achieved Licentiate status with the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers.
Anna’s photographs are never predictable or routine; every commission is tailored to the clients’ requirements – Anna has numerous styles that she can offer which ensures her clients are always satisfied:
Anna is frequently updating her photography equipment, her favourite equipment currently includes: Canon EOS5D MkII and Canon EF 70-200 L f2.8 lens and Canon EF 24-70 L f2.8 lens.
Another favourite is the little Canon 85mm f1.8 lens.
A selection of Anna’s work can be found on her website:
1. Your Contract – Your contract is with Lacock Photography.
2. Confirmation of order – Unless otherwise posted on the website, bookings will be confirmed by email within 48 hours. If no confirmation has been received within 48 hours, please contact us by email requesting confirmation.
3. Privacy – We do not store customer credit or debit card details or bank account/sort code details.
We do retain customers’ names and email address as we need these for communication prior to the course booked. We may use the names and email addresses to contact customers after a course has been attended with information regarding services offered by us. All email communication used for marketing purposes will include an option to “unsubscribe” from such communication. We will not pass your email address on to any other organisation for any purpose whatsoever.
4. Cancellation – If for any reason you have to cancel or rearrange the place on the course with less than 2 weeks before the event, no refund or alternative course will be offered. In the event that we have to cancel the course, wherever possible, we will give you at least one weeks notice and you will be offered the choice of either;
- Moving your date of booking on that course to another date.
- Taking a place on a different course using your payment as credit against that course.
- Being fully refunded.
5. No Show – If you do not arrive to attend the course on the agreed date and time confirmed when the course was booked or revised thereafter, no refund or alternative course will be offered.
6. Termination Policy – Lacock Photography reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate without notice an individual’s booking on any course where deemed necessary. In the event that an individual’s booking is terminated, a full refund will be provided.
Why not stay at The Old Clubhouse B & B?
Rated number 1 of 8 B & B’s in Lacock by TripAdvisor.